Friday 24 February 2012

My first car!!!

I never had a car in my life, and my parents only had one car all of theirs so this is a big moment.

Astrid and I went car shopping under Laura's supervision and counsel. And these are the results.

Nunca tive um carro na minha vida, nunca precisei... Especialmente em Londres. Mas aqui, sim, aqui vai ser preciso um motorzinho para passear etc portanto o dia chegou finalmente. E aqui está o meu motorzinho novo!



Astrid is starting to feel a connection to red cars....

And finds a license plate to suit her nationality!


this car will become her racy new mode of transport
GO ASTRID!!!
[Hopefully Ivan will like it!]

*******


!!!and here is my new second hand precious little motorized purchase!!!!




Laura says it's the colour of an old lady's hair so from now one I shall call it....

BLUE RINSE!

Não sei como traduzir este.... portanto tenho que lhe arranjar um nome tuguinha. Que tal Gigi?
Matrícula GG. É fracote nas subidas mas vai dar.

it's not very powerful but handles really well and it's snazzy inside.
My first car.
Fuck.... a whole lot of new things here



1 comment: