Thursday 12 January 2012

The flight - O vôo

It was long.... Really long, but with the help of good food, plenty of pills and strong NZ wine I got to Auckland. Then the nerves kicked in for the last flight to Wellington. But lucky sod that I am, besides getting an All Blacks plane I had a calm day with gentle northerly winds. 
Apart from the fact that Weta forgot I was arriving, (thanks for the help Astrid!) it was smooth sailing from then on.
We are all in the Museum Hotel and it's bloody awesome to have some company here.


Bye Londinium



O Aeroporto de Hong Kong.
A arquitectura era impressionante, foi pena não ter estado mais tempo para poder comer um Dim Sum genuíno.



Which one is my flight.....


O aviãozinho preto dos All Blacks!!!




Smooth landing in Wellington. Pheeeeewwww que alívio.....




O meu carro por duas semanas



I swear my corridor looks just like I'm in Inception
613 is the magic number


No comments:

Post a Comment